The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic years, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
Duration of the Course :
No of Seats :
- To develop among teachers a clear understanding of the Psychology of their students.
- To enable them understand the process of socialization.
- To develop in them the skills for guidance & counselling.
- To enable them to foster creative thinking among pupils for the reconstruction of knowledge.
- To acquaint them with educational needs of special group of pupils.
- To enable them to utilize community resources as educational pupils.
- To develop communication skills and to use the modern information technology.
- To enable them to undertake action researches & use innovative practices