The D.El.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic years, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme.
Duration of the Course :
No of Seats :
- To trained Primary & Middle School teachers
- To review general conceptions about child and childhood (specifically with reference to the Indian social context); develop a sensitive and critical understanding of the different social/educational/cultural realities at the core of the exploration into childhood.
- To develop an understanding of different aspects of a child’s physical, motor, social and emotional development.
- To understand the developmental process of children with diverse abilities in social, cultural context.
- To provide hands-on experiences to interact with children, and training in methods to understand aspects of the development of children